Destination E Bike Rack for Electric Bikes
The Destination E for Electric Bikes is our new hitch bike rack designed specifically to carry electric bikes with any sized tire up to 4.5" wide. This new bike rack has a sleek and modern design and can carry up to two 70 lb. electric bikes or standard bikes. It includes an expandable, wide aluminum ramp so you can load and unload your bikes easily. The Destination E hitch-mounted bike rack can fold flat against the car when not in use and features "balanced tilting" where the pivot point is between the bikes for easy trunk access when the bikes are loaded.
Other features include adjustable, keyed-alike locking frame and seat post clamps, ideal for unusual bike geometries as well as our No Wobble-No Tools Hitch Tightening System.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 70 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
- Includes a 46" long ramp
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 50”
- Maximum tire width: 4.5”
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin and locking frame clamps
- “No-Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Feature's "Balanced Tilting" with the pivot point between the 2 bikes, making tilting down for cargo door access as easy as it gets
- The frame grabbers on this rack can hold step through bikes by the seatpost, therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used
- Includes optional fixed Frame Grabber to use in place of quick release option
- Space between bikes: 11"
- Rack Weight: 46 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits round or oval tubing or seat posts between 1" and 2" in diameter
- For step through bikes: Secure the bicycle by using the racks Frame Grabber around the bikes seat post
- 4" Strap Extension Kits sold separately: STPEXT
- Not to be used on front hitches
- Not to be used with any 1-1/4" - 2" Adapter
- Not to be used with any Hitch Extension longer than 8"
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
- CLASS B RV APPROVED ONLY (NOT APPROVED FOR CLASS A OR CLASS C RV'S)
MAX. BIKE WEIGHT CAPACITY
MAX. TIRE WIDTH
FOR 2" HITCH SIZE ONLY
EXPANDABLE, WIDE RAMP
For easy loading & unloading
Loading & unloading your E-bikes has never been easier — easy on your back and easy on your bike!
For easy trunk access
No need to unload your bikes to get your helmet, back pack, or to let the puppy out. The Destination E rack features “balanced tilting” with the pivot point between the bikes making tilt down as easy as it gets.
No-Wobble Hitch System
Take your bikes everywhere
Eliminates slack between the receiver hitch and rack without the use of tools. Quick and easy rack installation gets you on the road faster with a more secure fit.
Lock & go
Keyed alike movable bike grabbers
We know how precious your bikes are to you so, we added an extra layer of security for your peace of mind. Keep your bikes secure during travel.
About Hollywood Racks
Exceptional Bike Racks with Superior Stability
3rd Generation Family-Owned Doing What We Love the Most
Locally Owned & Operated in Los Angeles, California
Fits securely onto our Yukon XL, leaves space between rack and rear door. Folds down towards ground with bikes loaded. Nice locking mechanisms to hold bikes on the rack. We’re carrying 2 Rad Power Bikes ST2 & they fit great however, they are about 60+ lbs without batteries. The ramp leading up is too short for a 4X4 so as a 4’10” woman (who lifts weights), I can’t get it up the ramp by myself. My husband who’s average height got it up without too much difficulty. Pictorial instructions were not clear, misleading & missing information. We had to watch the YouTube video to figure it out. We have not taken the bikes off the rack yet or dismantled the rack.
Little complicated initially but works well
This rack is a tank. It is very sturdy and the rack mates to the receiver and tightens up so the rack does not wiggle at all. The frame grabbers are flexible and I have no issue getting both 65 pound EBikes secured. The rack tilts away from the SUV so you can access the hatch with the bikes loaded and it also tilts close to the car so you can keep the rack on the vehicle when not transporting the bikes. The hitch mount has a built in "stop" so you can easily mount the rack to the hitch without trying to get the holes lined up. The rack does it for you. For as sturdy as this rack is, it weighs 45 pounds so I think it is fairly light. I am extremely happy with this purchase.
After much research, I purchased the Hollywood Destination E Bike Rack and couldn’t be more pleased. Ordering and Delivery were quick and seamless.
Initial installation was easy following the instructions.
Loading and unloading bikes is easy and the tie down features ensure the bikes don’t move. The folds up easily for storage when not in use.
So many unique features make this an essential part of easily transporting e bikes and protecting your investment.
Destination E Bike Rack for Electric Bikes is excellent. This was a first time purchase from Hollywood Racks. Everything form the website information, the actual purchase, shipping and quality of the rack was excellent. I would recommend Hollywood Racks and the bike rack to everyone.