This Memorial Day we are offering a rack valet system to easily transport your bike rack to and from your vehicle at no additional charge with the purchase of any E-bike Rack. Must add the Rack Valet to Cart in order to receive with your order.
The RV Rider carries 2 E-Bikes (up to 80 lbs. each) on the back of an RV Motorhome, a 5th wheel, or a flat towed vehicle. Special features include universal heavy-duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. These wheel holders can fit any tire up to 5" wide and include a ratchet wheel strap. Locking frame grabbers secure the bikes in place. The frame grabbers can attach to a bike's frame or seat tube with a diameter range of 1"- 2". A locking cable and keyed alike hitch pin secure the bikes to the rack and the rack to the vehicle. The bike rack folds up when not in use and can tilt down for rear cargo access.
A double-walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (the receiver hitch must have a flange). A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
This bike rack is not compatible with bumper pull, travel trailers or bumper mounted hitch receivers.
Class A, B & C RV Motorhome:
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 80 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Minimum wheelbase: 36"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders (Now with ratchet straps and rim protectors), an internally reinforced frame, and an external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable, and locking frame grabbers
- Now includes two Small Wheel Adapter (SW-ADP-U) for 20" Fat tire bikes rear wheels to prevent derailleur hanger interference (You will only need one per bike)
- Not intended for use with motorized gasoline bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles or 3 wheel bikes (trikes), or electric scooters
- The RV Rider is the only rack that can be used on front hitches
- Rack Weight: 63.5 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Minimum Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight: 350 lbs
- Minimum Vehicle Length: 24'
- Minimum GVW: 5,000 lbs
- Double Axle Required
About Hollywood Racks
Exceptional Bike Racks with Superior Stability
3rd Generation Family-Owned Doing What We Love the Most
Locally Owned & Operated in Los Angeles, California
Great rack. Built very well. Extremely sturdy either behind my Motorhome or tow vehicle. I have 2 electric bikes that weigh around 60lbs each with the batteries removed. The don’t wiggle around on this rack at all. Only thing I would recommend to Hollywood Racks to consider. A lot of times bikes will be covered so tail lights will be blocked. Consider offering a lighting accessory for this like some other brands have started. I found some Curt ones that should work out great, but it would be nice if there was more options. Otherwise no complaints.
I put the RV Rider together yesterday. I installed both of our Lectic EBikes. I followed my wife with them installed on the back of our truck. The bikes and rack did NOT move. Can't wait to hit the road with the bikes and rack installed on the back of our Class A RV!
More than I expected. Installation very easy. Solid. Never worry about the bikes while traveling. Several locking points to secure the bikes. Very satisfied. Thanks for an excellent product.
Recently drove 1600 miles with two e-bikes. It held them completely secure and did not scuff or mark them. Rack appeared to be rock solid at completion of our trip. Also this is the only rack I found that required no adapters to accommodate our bikes.
Love our rack. Went on a 1200 mile trip to the rocky mountains and brought our e bike (large cargo e bike - blix packa) with us and the rack was a perfect fit for our needs