The RV Rider carries 2 E-Bikes (up to 80 lbs. each) on the back of an RV Motorhome, a 5th wheel, or a flat towed vehicle. Special features include universal heavy-duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. These wheel holders can fit any tire up to 5" wide and include a ratchet wheel strap. Locking frame grabbers secure the bikes in place. The frame grabbers can attach to a bike's frame or seat tube with a diameter range of 1"- 2". A locking cable and keyed alike hitch pin secure the bikes to the rack and the rack to the vehicle. The bike rack folds up when not in use and can tilt down for rear cargo access.
A double-walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (the receiver hitch must have a flange). A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
This bike rack is not compatible with bumper pull, travel trailers or bumper mounted hitch receivers.
Class A, B & C RV Motorhome:
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 80 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Minimum wheelbase: 36"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders (Now with ratchet straps and rim protectors), an internally reinforced frame, and an external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable, and locking frame grabbers
- Now includes two Small Wheel Adapter (SW-ADP-U) for 20" Fat tire bikes rear wheels to prevent derailleur hanger interference (You will only need one per bike)
- Not intended for use with motorized gasoline bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles or 3 wheel bikes (trikes), or electric scooters
- The RV Rider is the only rack that can be used on front hitches
- Rack Weight: 63.5 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Minimum Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight: 350 lbs
- Minimum Vehicle Length: 24'
- Minimum GVW: 5,000 lbs
- Double Axle Required
About Hollywood Racks
Exceptional Bike Racks with Superior Stability
3rd Generation Family-Owned Doing What We Love the Most
Locally Owned & Operated in Los Angeles, California
For heavy ebikes,this is the best!
Bought HR1700 tv rider bike rack. Well built product.
The RV rider rack is the most sturdiest bike rack I've seen. It was easy to assemble and fits perfect on my Winnebago View. My only complaint is the paperwork shows it comes with a cable lock; however my carton did not include it. Not sure if it's an extra item you have to buy or mine was just missing. Tried to contact the folks but was unsuccessful. I strongly recommend this rack for ur ebikes with or without an RV. Works great on my truck as well.
Great customer service
I installed it on my 5th wheel and it works great. It is easy to use and keeps them secure.