RV Rider E-Bike Rack
The RV Rider bike rack for RV's, motorhomes, and fifth wheels carries 2 E-Bikes (up to 80 lbs. each) on the back of an RV Motorhome, a 5th wheel, or a flat towed vehicle. Special features include universal heavy-duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. These wheel holders can fit any tire up to 5" wide and include a ratchet wheel strap. Locking frame grabbers secure the bikes in place. The frame grabbers can attach to a bike's frame or seat tube with a diameter range of 1"- 2", therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used. A locking cable and keyed alike hitch pin secure the bikes to the rack and the rack to the vehicle. The bike rack folds up when not in use and can tilt down for rear cargo access.
A double-walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (the receiver hitch must have a flange). A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
This bike rack is not compatible with bumper pull, travel trailers or bumper mounted hitch receivers.
Class A, B & C RV Motorhome:
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 80 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Minimum wheelbase: 36"
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders (Now with ratchet straps and rim protectors), an internally reinforced frame, and an external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable, and locking frame grabbers
- The frame grabbers on this rack can hold step through bikes by the seatpost, therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used.
- Now includes two Small Wheel Adapter (SW-ADP-U) for 20" Fat tire bikes rear wheels to prevent derailleur hanger interference (You will only need one per bike)
- Not to be used with any 1-1/4" - 2" Adapter
- Not to be used with any Hitch Extension longer than 8"
- Not to be used on any trailer
- Not intended for use with motorized gasoline bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles or 3 wheel bikes (trikes), or electric scooters
- The RV Rider is the only rack that can be used on front hitches
- Rack Weight: 63.5 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Minimum Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight: 350 lbs
- Minimum Vehicle Length: 24'
- Minimum GVW: 5,000 lbs
- Double Axle Required
Great bike rack! We use it to haul our e-bikes behind our Jeep toad. Everything is tight and we feel like they are very safe!
Rack was easy to assemble and is very sturdy. We like the 80lb./bike capacity, fits fat tires up to 5", locking cable w/ keyed alike hitch pin, hitch tightener and price.
I received the rack in perfect shape. The instructions were simple and easy to follow. Took my first trip a month later. This rack was installed on the back of a 33 ft fifth wheel camper and held two 60lb e-bikes (Lectric XPremiums). This trip was about 600 miles R/T. The RV Rider E-Bike Rack was stable and the bikes fit perfectly. Installed, neither bike touched each other or the back of the camper. This is a great rack!
My husband and I just bought Lectric bikes to take with us on our RV trips, so a rack for the RV was needed. We went with the brand that Lectric sells on their website. As they didn't sell one for an RV, it was suggested we check out Hollywood Racks website. I found the RV Rider which I thought expensive, but now, after having used it for our 1st trip of the season, and seeing all it does, it is so worth the money. Once installed, the rack was incredibly solid. It is so secure it doesn't wobble. There are so many ways to secure the e-bikes to the rack. Love the frame grabber with lock, the wheel holders and the straps that secure them. Literally, nothing moves. And the fact that the double u post folds over to the right, (remove the light-colored knob 1st) allows getting the first bike on without issue. It's nice not to worry about our expensive bikes on the back of our RV. They are not going anywhere. Thanks for making such a great product.
Well made, and tough, it can withstand a lot of use without damaging it! Highly recommend this e-bike rack!
About Hollywood Racks
Exceptional Bike Racks with Superior Stability
3rd Generation Family-Owned Doing What We Love the Most
Locally Owned & Operated in Los Angeles, California