The new 2021 RV Rider carries 2 E-bikes (up to 80 lbs. each) on the back of an RV Motorhome, a 5th wheel or a flat towed vehicle. Special features include universal heavy duty wheel holders for heavy load carrying capacity. These wheel holders can fit any tire up to 5" wide and include a ratchet wheel strap. Locking frame grabbers secure the bikes in place. The frame grabbers can attached to a bikes frame or seat tube with a diameter range of 1"- 2". A locking cable and keyed alike hitch pin secure the bikes to rack and the rack to the vehicle. The bike rack folds up when not in use and can tilt down for rear cargo access when the bikes are not mounted (when used on an RV or motorhome).
A double walled receiver tube handles the extra weight of the electric bikes. An included hitch tightener reduces motion inside the hitch (receiver hitch must have a flange). A minimum class 3 trailer hitch is required to use this bike rack.
This bike rack is not compatible with bumper pull, travel trailers or bumper mounted hitch receivers.
Class A, B & C RV Motorhome:
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 80 lbs per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” -2” hitch adapter)
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 60”
- Maximum tire width: 5"
- Features extra heavy duty wheel holders (Now with a ratchet straps and rim protectors), an internally reinforced frame and external brace for heavy load carrying capacity
- Includes keyed alike locking hitch pin, 8’ security cable and locking frame grabbers
- For 20" Fat tire rear wheels you will need a Small Wheel Adapter (SW-ADP-U) to prevent derailleur hanger interference (You will only need one per bike)
- Not intended for use with motorized gasoline bicycles, mopeds, motorcycles or 3 wheel bikes (trikes), or electric scooters
- Rack Weight: 63.5 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Minimum Trailer Hitch Tongue Weight: 350 lbs
- Minimum Vehicle Length: 24'
- Minimum GVW: 5,000 lbs
- Double Axle Required
Tilts Down for Easy Access to Your Trunk
It allows cargo area access without removing the rack and/ or bikes.
About Hollywood Racks
Exceptional Bike Racks with Superior Stability
3rd Generation Family-Owned Doing What We Love the Most
Locally Owned & Operated in Los Angeles, California
Great bike rack, well built and extremely sturdy. Very glad we were finally able to purchase this rack.
We needed a rack for our Ebikes. After looking at all the racks approved for 5th wheels I felt this was the best one. The rack is built like I expected solid on the back of our 5th wheel. We have traveled 200 miles and bikes are secure.
Very well built rack for ebikes. It does give you a secure and confident feeling when traveling with your ebiikes down the road. Expensive? Maybe. Well worth the money? Definitely! The rack comes unassembled but I had very little problem putting it together. Directions could be slightly clearer in some instances but nothing that can’t be figured out quickly. I highly recommend this rack for those who travel with ebikes.
We have two M2S all terrain bikes weighing 65 pounds. There was more room for these fat tire bikes than I was expecting. The assembly instructions were easy to follow. You actually assemble it while mounted to your vehicles 2 inche hitch. How clever. The rack is very beefy. We purchased it to mount on our 5th wheel RV.
Not hard to assemble. No parts left over..lol