Destination Hitch 4 Bike Rack
The Destination Bike Rack is our lightweight bike hitch rack for 2" hitch sizes. This lightweight hitch bike rack securely carries up to 4 bikes and is easy to install and easy to use. Weighing only 42 pounds this rack also has a lot of great features. It's designed with individual wheel trays to make loading and unloading super breezy and includes padded frame holders to protect your bike even on the roughest roads. It also includes ratchet straps that slide vertically along the center post and rotate 360 degrees to accommodate every shape and size of the bike frame. The locking threaded hitch pin keeps the lightweight hitch bike rack from swaying during transit and the rack also folds up when not in use for safer driving and convenience. Fits a 2" hitch.
- Capacity: Bike Rack Carries Up To 4 Bikes (Max. 35 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
- Max wheelbase: 48"
- Max tire width: 3"
- Fits 20" bikes - 29ers/700c bikes
- Folds up against the back of the vehicle
- Includes locking threaded hitch pin. If you want a locking threaded hitch pin that includes a keyed-alike cable you will need to purchase the LHPTC
- 360-degree rotating padded frame holders
- Wheel trays with integrated ratchet straps
- Not to be used on front hitches
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel, or towed vehicle
My grandson and I had it ready to go in about 15 minutes.
Received timely, all parts were present, assembly was easy and the product works great. My biggest concern was fitting 4 bikes on, but it is an easy and intuitive product.
Tremendous value and quality construction. Quick to put it together. Why spend up to two or three times for a Thule or Yakima? The money you save by buying a Hollywood rack can be spent towards your bike!!!
Overall good purchase, well made and sturdy. Awesome they include the locking hitch pin. The signature required was a huge hassle as I am in a rural area. Tried to change delivery and every option cost more money. Would be nice to be able to decline or have more suggestion to prompt you to select business address or ups store!
Fast 10 minute build and mount. Looks and feels sturdy. Cheap on price, but looks, material and built feels so much more.
About Hollywood Racks
Exceptional Bike Racks with Superior Stability
3rd Generation Family-Owned Doing What We Love the Most
Locally Owned & Operated in Los Angeles, California