Destination E Bike Rack for Electric Bikes
The Destination E for Electric Bikes is our new hitch bike rack designed specifically to carry electric bikes with any sized tire up to 4.5" wide. This new bike rack has a sleek and modern design and can carry up to two 70 lb. electric bikes or standard bikes. It includes an expandable, wide aluminum ramp so you can load and unload your bikes easily. The Destination E hitch-mounted bike rack can fold flat against the car when not in use and features "balanced tilting" where the pivot point is between the bikes for easy trunk access when the bikes are loaded.
Other features include adjustable, keyed-alike locking frame and seat post clamps, ideal for unusual bike geometries as well as our No Wobble-No Tools Hitch Tightening System.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 70 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
- Includes a 46" long ramp
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 50”
- Maximum tire width: 4.5”
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin and locking frame clamps
- “No-Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Feature's "Balanced Tilting" with the pivot point between the 2 bikes, making tilting down for cargo door access as easy as it gets
- The frame grabbers on this rack can hold step through bikes by the seatpost, therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used
- Includes optional fixed Frame Grabber to use in place of quick release option
- Space between bikes: 11"
- Rack Weight: 46 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits round or oval tubing or seat posts between 1" and 2" in diameter
- For step through bikes: Secure the bicycle by using the racks Frame Grabber around the bikes seat post
- 4" Strap Extension Kits sold separately: STPEXT
- Not to be used on front hitches
- Not to be used with any 1-1/4" - 2" Adapter
- Not to be used with any Hitch Extension longer than 8"
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
- CLASS B RV APPROVED ONLY (NOT APPROVED FOR CLASS A OR CLASS C RV'S)
Fixed Frame Grabber Installation Video
MAX. BIKE WEIGHT CAPACITY
MAX. TIRE WIDTH
FOR 2" HITCH SIZE ONLY
EXPANDABLE, WIDE RAMP
For easy loading & unloading
Loading & unloading your E-bikes has never been easier — easy on your back and easy on your bike!
For easy trunk access
No need to unload your bikes to get your helmet, back pack, or to let the puppy out. The Destination E rack features “balanced tilting” with the pivot point between the bikes making tilt down as easy as it gets.
No-Wobble Hitch System
Take your bikes everywhere
Eliminates slack between the receiver hitch and rack without the use of tools. Quick and easy rack installation gets you on the road faster with a more secure fit.
Lock & go
Keyed alike movable bike grabbers
We know how precious your bikes are to you so, we added an extra layer of security for your peace of mind. Keep your bikes secure during travel.
The rack is very sturdy, and easy to assemble. All the parts were included with the exception of the strap extenders needed if you have fat tire bicycles. Very high quality materials. Customer service is exceptional.
In a world of inflation and poor customer service Hollywood Racks is like a breath of fresh air. Great quality, reasonable price, and fantastic customer service.
It does what I needed. I can load my E bike on fairly easily. I will get better with practice. (I’m almost 80). It was easy to assemble, and there was no missing parts. It rides very stable on my pickup truck.
I just changed to a Destination E and wish I had before. It was so easy to put together it only took about 25 minutes. The carrier is so solid the bikes hardly moved when on the highway going 70 miles per hour. It is so easy to load the bikes one person can do it. I will definitely recommend it to everyone I know. I have read people saying about the price. I think it is worth every penny.
I’ve had my eye on this thing for awhile, just waiting for it to come back in stock. It’s everything I thought it would be and more. Easy to use, secure and no blowing my shoulders out lifting our 80lb Heybike Explore bikes on it, just roll them up the ramp. The lockable frame grabbers are awesome as well. The setup to draw it down tight to your receiver hitch so it doesn’t bounce around as much is also very functional. It’s a perfect fit for my Jeep Wrangler as it sits out further to clear the spare tire and now my pedals don’t gouge up my spare. If you buy this you won’t be sorry. I’ll also add as a veteran I ordered through GovX and got $150 off!!
About Hollywood Racks
Exceptional Bike Racks with Superior Stability
3rd Generation Family-Owned Doing What We Love the Most
Locally Owned & Operated in Los Angeles, California