Destination E Bike Rack for Electric Bikes
The Destination E for Electric Bikes is our new hitch bike rack designed specifically to carry electric bikes with any sized tire up to 4.5" wide. This new bike rack has a sleek and modern design and can carry up to two 70 lb. electric bikes or standard bikes. It includes an expandable, wide aluminum ramp so you can load and unload your bikes easily. The Destination E hitch-mounted bike rack can fold flat against the car when not in use and features "balanced tilting" where the pivot point is between the bikes for easy trunk access when the bikes are loaded.
Other features include adjustable, keyed-alike locking frame and seat post clamps, ideal for unusual bike geometries as well as our No Wobble-No Tools Hitch Tightening System.
- Capacity: Two Bikes (Max. 70 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: 2” only (Do not use a 1 ¼” - 2” hitch adapter)
- Includes a 46" long ramp
- Maximum bike wheelbase: 50”
- Maximum tire width: 4.5”
- Includes keyed-alike locking hitch pin and locking frame clamps
- “No-Wobble Hitch System" eliminates slack between the receiver and the rack without the use of tools
- Folds flat against car when not in use
- Feature's "Balanced Tilting" with the pivot point between the 2 bikes, making tilting down for cargo door access as easy as it gets
- The frame grabbers on this rack can hold step through bikes by the seatpost, therefore Bike Adapters are not needed and should not be used
- Includes optional fixed Frame Grabber to use in place of quick release option
- Space between bikes: 11"
- Rack Weight: 46 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fits round or oval tubing or seat posts between 1" and 2" in diameter
- For step through bikes: Secure the bicycle by using the racks Frame Grabber around the bikes seat post
- 4" Strap Extension Kits sold separately: STPEXT
- Not to be used on front hitches
- Not to be used with any 1-1/4" - 2" Adapter
- Not to be used with any Hitch Extension longer than 8"
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
- CLASS B RV APPROVED ONLY (NOT APPROVED FOR CLASS A OR CLASS C RV'S)
Fixed Frame Grabber Installation Video
MAX. BIKE WEIGHT CAPACITY
MAX. TIRE WIDTH
FOR 2" HITCH SIZE ONLY
EXPANDABLE, WIDE RAMP
For easy loading & unloading
Loading & unloading your E-bikes has never been easier — easy on your back and easy on your bike!
For easy trunk access
No need to unload your bikes to get your helmet, back pack, or to let the puppy out. The Destination E rack features “balanced tilting” with the pivot point between the bikes making tilt down as easy as it gets.
No-Wobble Hitch System
Take your bikes everywhere
Eliminates slack between the receiver hitch and rack without the use of tools. Quick and easy rack installation gets you on the road faster with a more secure fit.
Lock & go
Keyed alike movable bike grabbers
We know how precious your bikes are to you so, we added an extra layer of security for your peace of mind. Keep your bikes secure during travel.
I think the Destination E Bike rack is built very well.
I have 2 Heavy Step Through TREK Electric Bikes with fenders and have no concerns with carrying or loading these bikes with this rack. I always get lots of lookers and good comments when loading. Not many safe good racks out there that can hold and easily load heavy step through e-bikes with fenders. Well done..
Nice rack. Works great. Ramp is nice feature when loading a 65lb bike.
This rack is awesome. Easy to use and easy to assemble. Holds our bikes nice and secure. Fits into the hitch nice and tight so there is no movement of the rack. Definitely recommend
After reviewing all the racks we settled on this one and it was the right choice for me and my wife. We're 75 yrs and active so the bikes go with us. The Hollywood Rack checks all the boxes for build quality and ease of use. My wife is able to load the bikes herself thanks to the provided ramp and secure them with what's provided which is well thought out. Shipping was fast and the price was right especially with the veterans discount that was available when we bought it
About Hollywood Racks
Exceptional Bike Racks with Superior Stability
3rd Generation Family-Owned Doing What We Love the Most
Locally Owned & Operated in Los Angeles, California