Destination Hitch 2 Bike Rack
The Destination Bike Rack is our lightweight hitch rack for 1-1/4" and 2" hitch sizes. This lightweight hitch bike rack (20lbs) securely carries 2 bikes and is easy to install and easy to use. Designed with individual wheel trays to make loading and unloading quick and easy. The racks padded frame holders slide vertically along the center post and rotate 360 degrees to accommodate every shape and size of bike frames. The included locking threaded hitch pin keeps the lightweight hitch bike rack from swaying during transit and the rack also folds up when not in use for safer driving and convenience. Fits 1-1/4" and 2" hitches.
- Capacity: Bike Rack Carries Up To 2 Bikes (Max. 35 lbs. per bike)
- Hitch Size: fits both 1 ¼” - 2”
- Comes fully pre-assembled
- Max wheelbase: 48"
- Max tire width: 3"
- Fits 20" bikes - 29ers/700c bikes
- Folds up against the back of the vehicle
- Includes locking threaded hitch pin. If you want a locking threaded hitch pin that includes a keyed-alike cable you will need to purchase the LHPTC
- 360-degree rotating padded frame holders
- Wheel trays with integrated ratchet straps
- Not to be used on front hitches
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
For someone who is looking for a bike rack at a great price, this is for you. The rack does the basics very very well.
I purchased this rack because it looked simple to assemble, put on the car and load the bikes. My expectations have been met in each category. The first chore for the rack was to transport the Bikes to the shop for tune-ups. Success. Quick and easy putting the rack on and off the car. To cold to bike right now, but the next test will be go on a trip in the early spring. My hopes are high! Thanks Hollywood! So far, great rack!
We have used it for two bike outings, an so far, we love it. It's easy to use.
This bike rake is awesome. I've used the rack a few times now and I love it. Took it on a beach trip with two bikes. 70+ MPH for over four hours and not a concern. Installing and removing the rack is really easy. You just need to tighten it down. I'm never climbing on top of my roof again.
Easy to assemble, use, and safe for bike. Utube video made everything easy.
About Hollywood Racks
Exceptional Bike Racks with Superior Stability
3rd Generation Family-Owned Doing What We Love the Most
Locally Owned & Operated in Los Angeles, California